No need to pay for Netflix, Prime, Hotstar and other subscriptions, I have a hack for you!
The Media Box movie streaming app is gaining lots of popularity. You can now use a Media Box Android/iOS app to stream the latest releases on your phone or tablet. It’s not available on the Play Store/App Store, but you can download the Media Box in other places online. Users are installing it in the millions.
There are a few things worth noting about how the Media Box app works. The movies or shows you are streaming are links from different streaming sites. It’s pretty much the same as playing the video on different streaming sites like hulu, netflix or prime.
The Media Box has complete Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Hotstar and all latest movies of all countries even Indian Movies.
Media Box has all latest English and Hindi movies and TV shows so no need of any subscriptions.
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust”.
- Download the Media Box APK from here.
- Install and you are good to go.
- Click here to Download.
- You will get a prompt to install.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management
- There will be some random name profile > Open and Trust.
- And you are done.
*For iOS users the profile will be revoked by apple on random times. If you can’t open the app after some days just delete the app and redownload the latest version and follow the same steps.