The Media Box movie streaming app is gaining lots of popularity. Originally a program for Windows, you can now use a Media Box Android/iOS app to stream the latest releases on your phone or tablet. It’s not available on the Play Store/App Store, but you can download the Media Box in other places online. Users are installing it in the millions.
There are a few things worth noting about how the Media Box app works. The movies or shows you are streaming are torrent files. It’s pretty much the same as downloading the torrent file using a torrent client, and playing the video using a media player.
The Media Box just cuts out the middle part and plays you the file directly in the app. This means you are actually downloading the video file to your device, at least temporarily.
Media Box has all latest English movies and TV shows so no need of any subscriptions.
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust”.
- Download the Media Box APK from here.
- Install and you are good to go.
- Download Media Box (Open in Safari)
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management select profile and trust app.
- And you are done.