The Popcorn Time movie streaming app is gaining lots of popularity. Originally a program for Windows, you can now use a Popcorn Time Android/iOS app to stream the latest releases on your phone or tablet. It’s not available on the Play Store/App Store, but you can download the Popcorn Time in other places online. Users are installing it in the millions.
There are a few things worth noting about how the Popcorn Time app works. The movies or shows you are streaming are torrent files. It’s pretty much the same as downloading the torrent file using a torrent client, and playing the video using a media player.
The Popcorn Time just cuts out the middle part and plays you the file directly in the app. This means you are actually downloading the video file to your device, at least temporarily.
Popcorn time has all latest English movies and TV shows so no need of any subscriptions.
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust”.
- Download the Popcorn Time APK from here.
- Install and you are good to go.
- Download iOS Ninja App. (Open in Safari)
- Select “Allow” to download configuration file.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management select iOS Ninja profile and install.
- Open iOS Ninja App > Apps > Popcorn Time
- Select install on popup and you are done.